The Cyber-security Analyst will be part of a diverse team of security experts who live for solving complex security problems and will be responsible for monitoring Centric networks and partner networks. Working fulltime from either our London (UK) office or Singapore (ASIA) location you’ll be responsible for deploying rapid solutions when security threats are detected.
- Examine and document security incidents and generate post-incident reports.
- Conduct and analyse vulnerability scans on a monthly basis.
- Repair detected vulnerabilities and execute plans to alleviate the threat.
- Deploy security patches for devices and infrastructure.
- Develop security advisories and notices for Centric partners to sufficiently cover global security incidents and breaches.
- Provide feedback and define new necessities.
- Contribute to ISO/IEC 27001 PDCA
- 3+ years’ experience in a security operations role.
- Experience in writing security advisories/incident reports.
- In-depth understanding of one IPS Technology (Snort, CheckPoint, Fortinet, Cisco Firepower).
- Good knowledge on Enterprise Security Technologies (i.e. Firewall IPS/Endpoint Protection).
- Good leadership and communication abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SNMP).
- Good understanding of the overall Incident Response Process.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Security Analyst Certification: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification (GMON) or any equivalent certification.
- Blockchain Exposure
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit ‘APPLY‘